SERVICING & REPAIRS
The average length of service for our friendly team of engineers is 5 years. The engineers have CSCS cards, are CRB checked and are all IPAF and PASMA qualified. Our fleet of reliable vehicles are well stocked to cover conceivable problems that may occur, however if we can’t repair your door immediately then in the majority of cases we can secure it until suitable parts are available.
For each door that has been serviced you will be provided with a service sheet detailing the type of door, it’s location and the engineer’s findings. The office will later issue information on any door that requires further work along a quote for repair.
THREE REASONS TO SERVCE INDUSTRIAL DOORS
- SERVICING INDUSTRIAL DOORS IS A LEGAL REQUIREMENT
- (Provision of Workplace Equipment Regulations 1998).
- As an employer you must ensure that the work equipment
- you provide meets the following requirements:Suitable for use for the purpose and conditions in which it is used.
- Maintained in a safe condition so that people’s health & safety is not at risk.
- Inspected by a competent person and a record kept until the next inspection.
- SERVICING PROLONGS THE LIFE OF THE INSTALLATION
- Servicing prolongs the life of the installation and also ensures that it is kept in good working order.
- SERVICING HELPS PREVENT ACCIDENTS
- Ensuring the door is in a safe and efficient condition can help prevent accidents and damage which would result in downtime affecting workflow and creating loss of revenue.
Service contracts can be put in place for your individual requirements, we will visit your premises and offer our advice to enable us to design a bespoke plan to suit your needs.
NEED AN ENGINEER?
Minimum of 3 hrs will be charged for a ‘Call Out’ (1hr travel to site, 1hr on site, 1hr back to base). Prices are for labour only, parts will incur additional charges.
- Call 01942 683 601 Emergency Nationwide Cover 24/7/365
- Hourly rates are applicable for travel and time on site with no call out or mileage charges.
- Half price travel when repairs are carried out in the same area on the same day as a third party client.
- You will normally have an engineer on site within 2 hours of making an emergency call, often sooner.
BOOK A SURVEY
CALL OUT RATES
Normal Working Week
8:00am – 4:30pm £65.00 per hour
4:30pm – 12:00am £75.00 per hour
12:00am – 8:00am £90 per hour
4:30pm Friday – 8:00am Monday £90 per hour
All Day £130.00 per hour
Christmas Day & New Year’s Day
All Day £150.00 per hour