Industrial Roller Shutter Power Operated
Industrial Roller Shutter
Tested to the essential characteristics
of EN13241:2003 + A2:2016
- Assembled from high-quality
- Wide range of colour options
- Actuation devices can be configured
to suit the user, whether pedestrian,
vehicular or loading bay application
Request a Quote
Our Series 11DD roller shutter is a robust product ideally suited to protect commercial and industrial premises. It is designed for environments which require a neat and unobtrusive physical security deterrent.
The shutter utilises hard wearing steel components ensuring a long-life span and can feature a plastisol (curtain only) or polyester powder coated finish, available in a wide range of colours,
A standard feature within the design is a curtain assembled from solid, 76mm scrolled lath, with further options of a perforated, punched or tube and link (brick bond grille) curtain, should light transference, ventilation or transparency be requirements.
Powered by a Safedrive® operator, supplied by leading European door drive manufacturer, GfA Elektromaten. The Safedrive® range of operators feature a patented, integral safety brake (anti-fall device) and an emergency, low-level hand chain operation facility in case of mains failure.
The many actuation and relevant safety device options can be configured to suit the environment in which the door is to be installed, ensuring simple and safe operation for the user, whether pedestrian, vehicular or loading bay application.
Each design has been thoroughly tested and inspected by an accredited independent testing group enabling us to issue Declaration of Performance. Performance characteristics are
according to harmonised standard EN 13241:2003 + A2:2016, giving our customers piece of mind that the door systems we manufacture are of the highest quality and are fully compliant with UK and European directives.
All of our roller shutter systems are manufactured in house at our production facility in Wigan, Greater Manchester, and are subject to continuous product development ensuring the products we offer are of the highest quality whilst maintaining ease of installation.
Option for 76mm perforated lath. Providing
vision, airflow and light transference.
Option for 76mm punched lath. Providing increased vision, airflow and light transference.
Powered by a Safedrive operator with integral anti-fall device.
Compact and unobtrusive design
Class 5 wind resistant (with 100mm wind guides)
Wide range of colour options
- Powered by a 1ph~240v or 3ph~415v Safedrive operator with integral anti-fall device.
- Emergency hand chain override (in case of mains power failure)
- Curtain assembled from solid, 76mm curved steel lath
- Galvanised finish as standard
- Heavy duty flag arrangement
- Class 5 wind resistant (with 100mm wind locked guides)
- 65mm Wind locked guides for openings 3999mm – 5999mm wide
- 100mm Wind locked guides for openings > 5999mm wide
- Wide range of colour options – polyester powder coated to a RAL or BS colour or plastisol coating to curtain exterior
- Perforated, punched or tube and link curtain
- Barrel canopy and motor cover for external applications
- Bottom weather seal
- Soffit seal (4” top brush)
- Side brush seal
- Guide mount bullet or ground locks with isolator
- Range of actuation and relevant safety devices configured to suit each individual application
- Drive system suitable for ATEX environments
- 168mm Wind locked guides
- Wicket gate for pedestrian access
For GA17/15, GA25/15, GA35/15, GA45/15, GA55/15 and GA65/10, a 415 volt 3 phase supply fed from a 10A breaker terminating
at a suitable 5 pin commando socket outlet within 500mm of the motor side of the door and 1500mm FFL.
For GA85/10, GA100/10, GA140/07, GA180/06, a 415 volt 3 phase supply fed from a 16A breaker terminating at a suitable 5 pin commando socket outlet within 500mm of the motor side of the door and 1500mm FFL.
For GA25/15W & GA45/07W, a 240 volt 1 phase supply fed from a 16A breaker terminating at a suitable 3 pin commando socket outlet within 500mm of the motor side of the door and 1500mm FFL.