Purpose of Role
Managing the installation, service and repair department consisting of 2No full time teams. Converting sales leads into orders through site surveys and quotations and running projects through to successful completion.
Generating sales from identified new prospects, including the existing client base through service and repair of existing products installed throughout the country resulting in year on year growth with a minimum gross margin aligned to the business targets.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Receive sales leads which require surveys and quote accordingly, convert into orders.
- Liaise with clients, chase quotes, order confirmations, delivery/install dates. Source site contact and address details.
- Manage reactive repairs.
- Produce site specific RAMS.
- Allocate jobs to engineers.
- Process job sheets and relevant paper work.
- Comply with health and safety policies and procedures
- Update CRM system accordingly from leads through to invoice.
- Technical support to engineers and aftersales support to clients.
- Arrange relevant training for engineers.
- Arrange hire equipment for sites and track accordingly, and hotels for engineers.
- Source parts for repair jobs
- Manage engineers calendars
- Maintain van stock
- R & D potential new products.
- Maintain contact with key clients on a weekly basis to update job progress.
- Liaise with production manager, sales manager and operations manager.
- Record non-conformances and deal with issue, offer solution, trace origin and offer training.
- ADHOC duties
- Report on a weekly basis.
Follow up quotes using CRM filter.
Performance targets to be met within agreed objectives.
Ability to work off own initiative
Manage successful outcomes from customer feedback.
Good technical and electrical knowledge needed.
Ability to solve problems on site through phone advice and site visit.
Work closely with the sales manager, production manager and operations manager and update MD on a weekly basis.