Tubular Motor Roller Shutter Power Operated
Security Roller Shutter
Tested to the essential characteristics
of EN13241:2003 + A2:2016
• CE & UKCA certified
• Unobtrusive design
• Assembled from high-quality
• Wide range of colour options
• Simple and safe operation
Request a Quote
Our Series 19 roller shutter is a compact and robust product ideally suited to protect retail and commercial properties. It is designed for environments which require a neat and unobtrusive physical security deterrent.
The shutter utilises hard wearing steel components, ensuring a long-life span, and can feature a galvanised or polyester powder coated finish which is available in a wide range of colours.
A standard feature within the design is a curtain assembled from
solid, 76mm scrolled lath, with further options of a perforated,
punched or tube and link (brick bond grille) curtain, should light
transference, ventilation or transparency be requirements.
It is powered by a 1ph~240v tubular motor which features an
emergency, hand-crank manual override facility to enable the
shutter to be closed in the event of mains power failure.
Actuation of the shutter is simple, with the choice of either a security key switch, push buttons or radio remote control. Included within the design is an anti-fall device (safety brake) at the non-drive end of the barrel, which will prevent the door from dropping suddenly in the
unlikely event of a mechanical or electrical failure.
Each design has been thoroughly tested and inspected by an accredited independent testing group enabling us to issue Declaration
of Performance. Performance characteristics are according to harmonised standard EN 13241:2003 + A2:2016, giving our customers
piece of mind that the door systems we manufacture are of the highest quality and are fully compliant with UK and European directives.
All of our roller shutter systems are manufactured in house at our production facility in Wigan, Greater Manchester, and are subject to continuous product development ensuring the products we offer are of the highest quality whilst maintaining ease of installation.
Option for 76mm perforated lath. Providing vision and light transference.
Option for 76mm punched lath. Providing increased vision and light transference.
Option for tube and link curtain. For optimal aesthetic appearance and vision and light transference.
| Compact and unobtrusive design
| Wide range of colour options
• Powered by a 1ph~240v tubular motor
• Emergency manual override (in case of mains power failure)
• Curtain assembled from solid, 76mm curved steel lath
• Galvanised finish as standard
• Flag arrangement with 75mm x 50mm x 5mm fixing angles
• Low voltage control panel
• Key switch, rocker switch or push-button actuation
• Anti-fall device (safety brake)
• Wide range of colour options – polyester powder coated to a
RAL or BS colour or plastisol coating to curtain exterior
• Perforated, punched or tube and link curtain
• Barrel canopy
• Remote control with handheld transmitters c/w safety devices
• Bottom weather seal
• Soffit seal (4” top brush)
• Side brush seal
• Guide mount bullet or ground locks with isolator
• UPS Battery back-up
| Power Supply:
240 volt Fused spur / Isolator
This drawing is copyright and exclusive property of Alliance Door Engineering Ltd and must not be copied, used or exhibited without prior consent.